1) Since you have been in the fandom for quite a long time, what do you miss the most about the days when it was quite small? And why?
I don't think the fandom was that small when I started reading/writing. But yes, it definitely was smaller. And there actually is one thing I miss. I used to search for new stories using FanFiction.Net's 'Just In' page. And I didn't really miss any stories. Now you get so many updates a day that you'll miss even some of your favorite stories.
2) Many people have been saying that they are disappointed in OotP, is this your reaction to the novel? And why?
It was good, but yes, I am somewhat disappointed. GoF set some high standards for JKR herself, and she really wasn't up to them this time. Reading OotP, somehow I always seemed to think that I've seen better flowing, better written fanfics with better ideas. Not many, but there definitely are some. No names named.
3) Who is your favourite character in canon? And why?
There are way too many of them. And I tend to like some really minor characters more than the main characters. The Creevey brothers, for example. Somehow the minor characters seem nicer... Or it's just my tendency to imagine them as something more. Even in fanfics I've loved some characters that were just once or twice mentioned.
4) Who is the character you can most relate to (note: this is not the same as favourite character)? And why?
Harry. Small kid with glasses, bullied by the stronger kids just for being different... Basically me at his age... Not the nicest memories...
5) You run a site. What is the most rewarding thing about running that site?
That people actually visit it. Although almost none of them comment on the stories, I really was surprised to see that many visitors. When I got my free domain name, it was needed to have 30 visitors in 90 days to keep it. I was not surprised to get this, but 300 visitors in a month (which in reality is not very much) was definitely a surprise...
1 -- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 -- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 -- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 -- You'll include this explanation.
5 -- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.