1. Reply to this post, and I will pick five of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.
rain_of_mind gave me these (and I'll steal that other icon meme from you later):
1. Sheriff of Rottingham from Robing Hood: Men in Tights. For the times you know you're awesome, even if you're clearly not. :P
2. Xelloss from Slayers and his trademark line. Because, well, it's a secret. ^_^
3. Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Awesome scene from their training to fight the Firelord. And yes, that's an actual line from the series...
4. Jeremiah Gottwald (aka Orange) from Code Geass R2. Awesome character on an awesome icon. *nods* The scene looked just too good to not use for an icon.
5. Dragonaut -
Five more from nentari:
1. Ah, Potter Puppet Pals. Some of the greatest little animations ever. :D Especially this particular scene with Ron and Voldemort.
2. This would be me, about 5 or 6 years old, I think. Cutest ever.
3. One of the greatest Men in Tights scenes, Y/Y?
4. A nice little Harry Potter quote. I could try to explain, but you really have to read it to understand all the fun. And mot of you already have, right?
5. Chi from Chi's Sweet Home. Hypnotizing with its cuteness. This has to be the most dangerous icon I've ever made - you just take one look at it and the next thing you know, you've suddenly lost 10 minutes. ^_^
Another five from uncieloazul:
1. Shana-tan, the chibi-version of Shana from the Shana-tan specials of Shakugan no Shana. And her absolute favorite food. In one of the funniest and most awesome scenes there.
2. Nogizaka Haruka from Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu cosplaying as the aforementioned Shana. :D
3. Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing and his self-description.
4. Only the truth. Quite randomly found this icon, but sometimes it really feels like that, doesn't it?
5. Ayase Yuuto from, again, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. Great guy and my current default icon.
Yet another five from esc_key:
1. Aquarius. My Zodiac sign. Quite accidentally found this one as well, but it's definitely one of the most beautiful icons I have.
2. see no. 2 above in nentari's choices
3. Michael Lee from Witch Hunter Robin. Former extremely masterful hacker and now their computer specialist ever since he got caught.
4. Another Men in Tights icon. Grabbed a whole bunch of them. Well, it pretty much says itself why it's being used.
5. see no. 5 above in nentari's choices
And five from margerydaw_s2:
1. Nina Einstein from Gode Geass. Because she really became one of my favorites in R2.
2. Another one of my Dragonaut icons. Getting hit in the face wit a pan is not fun... :P
3. Inuyasha and Kagome from Inuyasha. My Christmas icon.
4. Mao from Code Geass. Crazy guy. The black bar you see there is actually a chainsaw. *nods*
5. Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. Daily surrounded by idiots, as frequently seems to be the case for me on the Internet as well, apparently.
And helike gave me these five:
1. Komachi Tsugumi from Ever17 -the out of infinity-. One of the greatest characters I've ever seen. Running from quite a lot of water in this particular picture, actually.
2. NOBODY expects the Haro Inquisition! Revive certainly didn't. Haro won. :D Idea by me, icon by misshallelujah.
3. Kaitou Kid from his own manga and Detective Conan. Greatest thief ever. Quite a nice guy, though.
4. see no. 3 above in esc_key's choices
5. Andy from Gundam SEED. Greatest character in the whole series.