The Controversial Survey
01. Do you have the guts to answer these questions and re-post as The Controversial Survey?
02. Would you do meth if it was legal?
03. Abortion: for or against it?
I always actually hate this question. I'd say pro-choice, not pro-abortion. Saying you're for abortion always sounds like you'd want it to be mandatory for everyone. Which is dumb and sadly also what the ones against it will always try to make you sound like.
04. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
Sure, why would a female president be different? :P No, seriously, male or female does not matter here.
05. Do you believe in the death penalty?
Yes. Because I know I'd prefer death to a lifetime in prison. Even if I was innocent.
06. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
07. Are you for or against premarital sex?
LOL, see the abortion question. Again, everyone should be able to make their own choice.
08. Do you believe in God?
I don't even know, actually...
09. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
10. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
I don't actually care that much. Would be better if they could do this legally, but...
11. A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it?
Depends on the circumstances. If she wants the baby and can give it a happy family, sure. If not, she obviously shouldn't be forced to.
12. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
It is 18.
13. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
That is... a difficult question. On one hand, it should never have even happened. On the other hand, completely leaving now might make things even worse.
14. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
Argh, tricky again... I'm OK with euthanasia, but beyond that things get a bit shady. It's hard to make sure it really is just assisted suicide and not a clever murder.
15. Do you believe in spanking your children?
16. Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?
Yes, of course!
For free as well, but you didn't see this and will offer me the million, yes?
17. Who do you think would make a better president? McCain or Obama?
18. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
I... actually don't particularly care how people judge me. So, whatever.
And because I have a nice new wallpaper now, from hydrangea
, a long time ago:1. Go to your desktop and press the Ctrl + Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
2. Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). (But first, open up a new document. Then paste.)
3. Post the picture on your LJ. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.
4. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktops as well.
As always, tag yourself if you want to.And the previous little meme where you got to guess my favorite characters has still only 7 of the 20 found...edit:
Full image linking to the thumbnail version = EPIC