1. Comment on this post (and tell me you want a letter).
2. I will give you a letter.
3. Think of 5 fictional characters and post their names and your comments on these characters in your LJ.
Got a C from abarero
(and it's quite hard to actually find good characters with that letter...):
1. Chihiro Shindou [ef - a tale of memories
A character in one of the worst situations you could imagine - she's not able to remember anything for more than 13 hours - yet also able to overcome this problem in the end. Second favorite character in the whole series after Renji.
2. Chagum [Seirei no Moribito
What is it with the letter C and characters in crappy situations? Chagum's life isn't much better - the prince's father wants him dead because of a water spirit's egg inside him. Luckily he gets an excellent bodyguard for his life on the run and learns a lot about the world as well.
3. Cagalli Yula Attha [Gundam SEED
Quite a boyish girl, that one. A great character, though, and not a bad pilot for basically an amateur either. And being a princess isn't bad either. :D Not that she'd care much for that title.
4. Clare [Claymore
big sword. And an amazing fighter, of course, as well. Surprisingly kind for a Claymore too. Certainly one of the greatest characters again.
And also a wonderful voice.
5. Chizuru Minamoto [Kanokon
What? I told you it's hard to find good characters with a C. And she's actually a really nice and sweet character. Well, as far as I can tell, having only seen three eps... >_> But yeah, I do like her a lot.