Stolen from wm_law2003
1. First Name:
2. Favorite Sport to watch or play?
football (soccer for you Americans)
3. What are your ten favorite Fanfics?
1) Slytherin Rising Part One: Sleeping Death by J. L. Matthews
2) Drowning in Loneliness by PikaCheeka
3) The Little Child to Lead Them by StrangerWithMyFace
4) The Past Didn't Go Anywhere by Fearthainn
5) Draco Dormiens by Cassandra Claire
6) I Never Forget A Face by Strega Brava
7) This Can't Be Happening by Nightfall
8) I am Lord Voldemort by Nemesis
9) Harry Potter and the Insanity of Hogwarts by SpamWarrior
10) The Purity of Blood by Cali
4. Are you married, single, or dating around
5. Most outlandish thing you have ever done.
can't really remember...
6. What is the one outlandish thing you'd like to try
win a million?
7. Dream Vacation
8. Favorite HP Book?
9. Favorite thing to do when it snows or rains
listen to music
10. Most beautiful things in the world?
my sister Rebekka, pink roses and bleeding heart (the flower)
11. Favorite Song at the Moment?
Surrender by Evanescenca
12. Favorite Book
13. Three things you could never do without
there are no such things
14. One word to describe your personality
15. If you could change one thing about your apperance what would it be?
I should finally shave... :)
16. If you won the lottery how would you spend the money
house, computer, car, give some money to my family
17. What makes you laugh
18. Favorite TV Show
19. Favorite Movie
taken from stiletto
Do you like making people laugh in real life, too?
Because you're certainly good at it! You write
funny, often short, sometimes slightly vulgar
fanfictions that tickle everyone's funnybones.
Your fics give people the mood boost they need
after a rough day. All right, so they're not
terribly intellectual, and sometimes they're
kind of OOC, but who cares? They're fun for you
to write and fun for other people to read.
That's what's most important, isn't it? You're
probably a lot of fun to have around. What Kind of Fanfiction Writer Are You? brought to you by Quizilla
Interesting... I have tried to write humor, but usually I'm writing darker things. I love a good humor-fic though! :)