30 songs chosen from my current playlist
Every song gives you 1 point
The one with the most points when the meme is closed, "wins".
Closing time 28th November 2006, 00:00 EET.
1. It seems that she has left me
For such reasons unexplained
I need to find the truth
But see what will I do?
2. Love songs fill the night, but they don't tell it all
Not how lovers cry out just like they're dying
3. Never stop hoping,
Need to know where you are
But one thing is for sure,
You're always in my heart.
4. My mind keeps drifting back to things we said this morning
now I'm sitting here alone watching the world pass me by
every time we part I feel like I'm falling
no matter what you think
I still love you
5. Something they can sell
Put upon a shelf
But I am not for sale
I am not for sale
6. Hang my head
Drown my fear
Till you all just disappear
7. Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
8. Well my life is made of sand
It flows right through my hand
Each day I make a stand
And I'll see it through
9. The walls come down like thunder
The rocks about to roll
It's The Arockalypse
Now bare your soul
10. And there are voices that want to be heard.
So much to mention but you can't find the words.
The scent of magic, the beauty that's been
when love was wilder than the wind.
11. She's taken my time
convinced me she's fine
but when she leaves I'm not so sure.
12. I never will forget those nights
I wonder if it was a dream
Remember how you made me crazy?
Remember how I made you scream
Now I don't understand what happened to our love
But babe, I'm gonna get you back
I'm gonna show you what I'm made of
13. And if you think I'm corny
then it will not make me sorry
It's your right to laugh at me
and in turn that's my opportunity
to feel brave
14. I studied silence to learn the music
I joined the sinful to regain innocence
15. But now that you're here
I just feel like I'm constantly dreaming
16. You wanted in now you're here
Driven by hate consumed by fear
17. Sparkling angel I believed
You were my saviour in my time of need.
Blinded by faith I couldn't hear
All the whispers, the warnings so clear.
18. If you could seen what I'm goin' through
You wouldn't be afraid to try again
19. A single grain can tip the scale
Amidst the burden the scale will prevail
Showing what's worth being here
Storyteller by a hearth of stone
20. I know you think that love is the way you make it
So I don't wanna be there when you decide to break it
21. about Transformers cause there's more than meets the eye
22. Nothing ever looks the same in the light
Nothing ever seems to quite turn out right
When you realize that you have been loved
But you will never be alone
23. Within my heart are memories
A perfect love that you gave to me
Oh I remember
Do you miss me?
I hear you say you do
But not the way I'm missin' you
25. ‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
And know my heart is by your side
26. The world is full of lonely people
Who never held on to love
Last night I tried to reach you
But somehow it wasn't enough.
27. Nothing you can contemplate will ever be the same
Every second is a new spark, sets the universe aflame
28. Lay beside me.
Tell me what they've done.
And speak the words I wanna hear,
To make my demons run.
29. Trembling as your dreams came true
You looked right into those blue eyes and knew
30. And I've you're trying to cut me down
You know that I might bleed
Cause if you're trying to cut me down
I know that you'll succeed
And if you want to hurt me
There's nothing left to fear
Cause if you want to hurt me
You're doing really well my dear