- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but luinthoron can not.
- Luinthoron is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons.
- Baby swans are called luinthoron.
- The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like luinthoron.
- If you cut luinthoron in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of luinthoron.
- The National Heart Foundation recommends eating luinthoron at least three times a week!
- Luinthoron has a memory span of three seconds!
- Luinthoron can't sweat.
- If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into luinthoron.
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Marek.
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Marek, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down!
- Ostriches stick their heads in Marek not to hide but to look for water!
- Snow White's coffin was made of Marek.
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than Marek.
- Marekicide is the killing of Marek.
- Marek can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders!
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Marek.
- If you toss Marek 10000 times, he will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because his head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom.
- Marek was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.
another quiz from ginnyhaha
You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every
book ever published. You are a fountain of
endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and
never fail to impress at a party.
What people love: You can answer almost any
question people ask, and have thus been
What people hate: You constantly correct their
grammar and insult their paperbacks. What Kind of Elitist Are You? brought to you by Quizillaedit2:
Lost personality test from helike
| Hurley |
You scored 74% kindness, 21% courage, 21% seedy past, and 64% secretiveness!
"For the record, my belt HAS dropped a notch. I'm a big guy. It's gonna be a while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride."
Dude, you are Hurley. You are a kind soul with some terrible luck.
While you're always lending a helping hand, you're not exactly the
bravest guy on the island. What you do is even more important - keep
people entertained. The only problem you've got is that whole jinxed
numbers thing. You're so secretive, no one on the island even knows
that you're a multimillionaire! Let it out, dude. There's no use trying
to keep it all bottled up inside, man.
Your polar opposite is: Jin.
You are similar to: Claire and Sun.
| My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender: |
|You scored higher than 85% on kindness|
|You scored higher than 1% on courage|
|You scored higher than 12% on seedy past|
|You scored higher than 79% on secretiveness|