A Christmas survey from vampodrama
1. Colored lights or white lights?
Colored. We used to have some really beautiful ones.
2. Real tree or fake tree?
I prefer a real one. Haven't had one in years, though... :(
3. What is your least favorite thing about the holiday?
Not having enough money to get what I really want
4. What is the one thing that you would like to see under the tree this year?
There are a few things I'd like there, but they'll never be
5. What is your favorite thing to do/build in the snow?
A snowman, I guess, but I haven't had the time for that in years, either...
6. What is your favorite holiday drink?
7. What is your favorite holiday smell?
8. Who is your favorite reindeer?
9. What is your Christmas Eve ritual?
The presents, of course!
10. Are you a Friday-after-Thanksgiving shopper?
No, unless Friday-after-Thanksgiving means last Saturday.
11. What is your favorite holiday food?
12. How did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
Santa's not real? Waaaaaah... *cries*
13. Who do you want to be under mistletoe with?
I'm sure you all know that. :)
14. Have you bought all your presents yet?
15. Do you spend Christmas with a lot of family?
I guess so.
16. Do you still make snowmen and snow angels?
17. Do you still have snow ball fights?
Don't have the time...
18. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
Die Hard. It just isn't Christmas without Die Hard (and/or Die Hard 2).
19. What do you plan to do for New Year's Eve?
Stay up and greet the new year as always, of course...
20. What's the weirdest thing you've ever got for Christmas?
I don't think I've ever got weird things...
21. What's the most expensive thing you've gotten for Christmas?
Can't really remember
23. What do you usually get in your stocking?
There are no stockings around here :P
24. What's your favorite Christmas song?
The Night Santa Went Crazy by "Weird Al" Yankovic
25. Which person has the most presents under the tree each year?
26. Who do you always get in a fight with on Christmas?
Janek, most likely
27. What is your favorite Christmas symbol?
Does that Santa person count?