As promised, it should be easier this time. I hope many more people will guess many more songs.
25 songs chosen from my current playlist
Every song gives you 1 point
The one with the most points when the meme is closed, wins.
Closing time 28 November 2005, 11:00 EET.
1. Now you're by my side
And I feel so good
I've nothing to hide
Don't feel that you ever could
2. For 48 hours I don't think that we left my hotel room
Should show you the sites cuz I'm sure that I said that I would
We gotta make love just one last time in the shower
3. Its gets lonely at the top cause my homie had to stop
now we acting like I gotta live only for the block.
And homies in the hood only see me on the tube
So they gossip on the porch
Get ta speaking all rude.
4. And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life
5. 1, here comes the 2 to the 3 to the 4,
Everybody drunk out on the dance floor,
6. Yes I know
What I'm asking is crazy
You could go
Just get tired of waiting
But if I lose your love
Torn out by my desire
That would be the one regret of my life
7. 8 o'clock monday night and im waitin
to finally talk to a girl a little cooler than me
8. I took her to a supermarket
I don't know why, but I had to start it somewhere
so it started there
9. I didn't go to boarding schools
Preppie girls never looked at me
Why should they?
I ain't nobody
Got nothing in my pocket
10. I hear... a voice say 'Don't be so blind'...
it's telling me all these things...
that you would probably hide...
am I... your one and only desire...
am I the reason you breathe...
or am I the reason you cry...
11. Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can't find no rest
Where Im going is anybodies guess
12. Would you do it with me
Heal the scars and change the stars
Would you do it for me
Turn loose the heaven within
13. Nowhere to go I can't wake up late
Just sit around and wait for my Old Spice to activate
Stalemate jailbait in 'My So-Called Life' imprisonment
Amazing what a good breakfast pickles make isn't it?
14. Ladies tell me do you understand?
Now all my fellas do you feel my pain?
It's the way I feel
I know I made a mistake
Now it's too late
I know she ain't comin back
15. The state of elation that this unison of hearts achieved
I had seen, I had touched, I had tasted and I truly believed
That the light of my life
Would tear a hole right through each cloud that scudded by
Just to beam on you and I
16. Leave and let me go
I will think of you, I know
But carry on, carry on, and I'll stay strong
17. No mourning goes such a sad song
Of broken hearts
My dreams of fairy tales and fantasies
were torn apart
18. you say i'm heartless
and you say i don't care
i used to be there for you
and you've said i seem so dead, that i have changed
but so have you
19. What about the world today
What about the place that we call home
We've never been so many
And we've never been so alone
20. Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think evertyhing's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face
21. 'Where have all the feelings gone?
Why is the deadliest sin - to love as I loved you?
Now unblessed, homesick in time,
soon to be freed from care, from human pain.
22. Sleep baby sleep
Now that the night is over
And the sun comes like a god
Into our room
All perfect light and promises
23. And you could try seduce me, but it's no use see
I'm in love with my baby
And I won't let you in, mess up and ruin
To do that I'd be crazy
24. Travelling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
25. Ich werde in die Tannen gehen,
dahin wo ich sie zuletzt gesehen,
doch der Abend werft ein Tuch auf's Land,
und auf die Wege hinterm Waldesrand,