The poll has spoken. Most of you
wanted 20 songs, so 20 songs there will be. Due to this you will only get two weeks this time. The few of you who didn't want non-English songs can relax. There are none. I might add a few the next time, though. Anyway...
20 songs chosen from my current playlist
Every song gives you 1 point
The one with the most points when the meme is closed, wins.
Closing time 27 May 2005, 10:00 AM EET DST.CLOSED NOW
1. Watching I keep waiting
Still anticipating love
2. Time heals the wounded but my heart still bleeds,
I can't get you out of my life
3. Tires squeal wherever we go.
Even hitchhikers just say no.
4. Lost on the ocean
across the raging sea
an angel came descending
an angel sent for me
5. There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss
6. The empty void inside my heart grows day by day
I have nowhere to turn to ease the pain
7. As I reflect on all my childhood dreams
My ideas of love weren't as foolish as they seemed
8. Dark chambers of my mind
Locked around the neck of my love
9. Here is a page
From the emptiest stage
10. I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now
11. You became the light on the dark side of me.
12. Did I ever think of you,
As my enemy.
13. But I'm trapped by your love, and I'm chained to your side
14. I told my brother
There'll be problems,
Times and tears for fears,
But we must live each day
Like it's the last
15. But my laughter doesn’t fool them
They can see it in my face
16. You can't run away forever
But there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start
17. Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me
18. I thought my heart could never break
Now I know that's one big mistake
19. I know you think that love is the way you make it
So I don't wanna be there when you decide to break it
20. Sweet, sweet lovin'
Got me goin' to the extreme
Oh, seeing as this begins almost exactly 3 months after the last one... What about doing the next round in August? ;)