1. How comes it that you love HP fanfiction but you don't like the original books?
Well, actually, by now the books have somehow grown on me. I guess I just used to have some prejudices.
2. When do you plan to finish Draco Veritas (and don't tell me you didn't see this question coming)?
When thegraybook finishes writing it. Or did you mean Draco Liber? XD
3. What about the Dark Years trilogy? Have you given up on the idea or can we (I!) still hope?
I'm still not good enough to even think about writing it. Maybe someday. I'm too busy right now to write anything, apart from a little bit of poetry from time to time...
4. Enough of fanfiction questions. You're really overworked lately, when do you plan on taking a vacation (you know you need one badly)?
I've been less busy this week, actually. I don't know whether I can take too much time off, though. I'm the one who does the most work here.
5. Who are the 3 most important people in your life and how have they affected you or your decisions?
Gabriela, the most important of them all. The one who can make me do almost anything. She has also made me open up more. And happier than ever before. 2 other important people? My mom, I guess. I have this job thanks to her. And I have to place you as the third one as you were the one who made me read/write fanfic, which brought me to FFN, which brought me to the late FFN Messenger, which made me meet Gabriela for the first time. So thanks! ;)
1 -- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 -- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 -- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 -- You'll include this explanation.
5 -- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.