1. I was born with a broken collarbone. truth - Well, what can I say? No-one thought it to be a lie. And they were right.
2. I've had chickenpox, measles, scarlet fever and pneumonia, and all this before I was even 8 years old. truth - I actually wanted to say 7 years, but didn't know whether it would've been entirely correct as I spent my 7th birthday in hospital with pneumonia.
3. I actually didn't like Harry Potter when I started reading HP fanfics and hadn't even read the books. truth - Blame altairi for this - she was the Harry Potter fan here and kept reading fanfics to me until I just decided to read them myself. Really, it's pretty annoying to hear parts of a story in a random order...
4. As a little child I managed to walk away from home, met some drunks and finally ended up sleeping (but unharmed) in a hospital. lie - Almost true, except that it was my brother Janek.
5. My father is a priest. truth - The most picked answer. Really, I didn't expect this. Why does everyone automatically think priest = catholic? Although yes, vintagefury, he wasn't a priest back then. But he's been one for some years now in the New Apostholic Church.
*grins* Got you all! XD